To do arms or not to do arms? Conservation work and heavy-on-the-legs Roamblender!?!?

I think I will have to move my FB XT around.... I am always reluctant to do that, but today is upper body day. My arms are doing a lot at the moment as I worked in the Tropical Gardens this morning and will be doing more conservation work tomorrow! The workout after this one on the XT programme is core and cardio. That is probably a better idea. Do you guys switch around workouts a lot? I always worry, I might ruin the programme.

Anyway, the Roamblender session I planned for Friday is heavy on the legs, so I could do the upper body workout on Saturday. That makes it nicely allround, I guess.

The photo shows you a bridge in one of the Chines (paths from the beach through the cliffs towards the town). I have planned sideways stepups to the top of the steps, then run back down and sideways up the other way!!!🙈😱😜 My fellow Roamblenders. will love me (???)! The weather should be nice enough to do our cooldown on the beach and to watch the winter solstice! Looking forward to that!