Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 18th

There's something so wonderful about dense aspen or birch groves in snow. Granted, they're hard to walk through, but they're still pretty to look at.

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

It's only 7 days until Christmas! Are you excited? Do you have plans to visit family, or does family come to visit you?

There's a slim chance that I'll be gone this weekend through Christmas, which would mean no check-ins. So if you guys would like to keep them going (I know Raven did a good job last time filling in! She's awesome!), please feel free to do so! I'm sure you could use a break from my rambling anyway! haha

If all goes to plan I'll be gone the 22nd through the 26th, and be back on the 27th. Just wanted to let you all know that!

And with that I'll get back to today!

How are you all doing? Are you feeling good?

I hope so!

What about some workouts today? Or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with an upper body/core routine. Which I'm giving serious consideration to adding a short kickboxing routine onto. I feel like I haven't done kickboxing in forever, so it would be good to get out a little frustration via workout today!

And what about some good food?

Hubby and I are probably gonna have leftover chili. We made a big pot of it over the weekend, we'll just heat that up and call it good!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday, and hang in there! Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have an awesome day!

Edited