#ScenicFBchallengeComplete....and more ideas for Roamblender!

Just finished the last day of Callie’s Scenic challenge. Thanks Callie! Quite a few workouts I had not seen before and some I will definitely come back to!!!

I have already planned some of the balance exercises in that Advanced Functional Strength and Balance workout for our next Roamblender session this Friday. I will include 1 the squat sweep, 2 the static high knee rotation and 3 the single leg deadlift with alternating T. Maybe we should do those exercises on the beach, so we land softly 😜😜

This morning was dry, with no wind at all, so we did part of our Roamblender session on the beach. Our cooldown was on the beach as well. There were some small fishing boats out on the sea, so it was lovely watching those while we were stretching.

No FB for me tomorrow, as my arms are still sore from our conservation work yesterday. Nice rest day it will have to be. The weather is supposed to be appalling anyway!

My “Scenic” picture of my last Scenic Challenge day.... I was in my living room on our wonderfully soft carpet and I looked out on...the Christmas tree! (Some baubles in there are over 50 years old.)