Daily Check-in: Monday, December 17th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Monday (or Tuesday depending where you are in the world)!

Can you believe that Christmas is just over a week away now?! 😱 Wow, the time is flying!

So that's why today's random bird pic is a cardinal, on a tree branch, with some snow in the background. (My dream is to some day get a perfect pic of a male and female cardinal, on a snow covered pine branch. Maybe one day!)

Kinda Christmas-y, no?

So anyway.

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I had quite the busy weekend, but it was all stuff I enjoyed doing--hanging out with hubby and Furry Trainers, being outside, baking. All that fun stuff!

What about you guys? Did you enjoy your weekend?

And what about some good workouts to start our Monday off?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the start of my last week of Abs Rd 2. So I've got HIIT and lower body strength today. I'm very much looking forward to it!

And I also want to give a huge shout out to Callie for putting together our Scenic FB Challenge last week! It was so enjoyable, and she did a great job hosting it! So thank you Callie! And congratulations to all my Fellow Blenders who completed the Challenge too! You guys are awesome!

Alright, let's talk about the most important part of the check-in: the food! What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinking something with eggs again! (My girls have slowed down laying a touch, but I'm still getting almost a dozen every day! 😱) So I think egg burritos sound really really good tonight. Plus, they take only 5 minutes to make! Win-win!

Well Blenders, I think that's more than enough rambling from me today! I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Let's start this week off strong!

Edited