Started fb Strong wearing new workout complete apparel!

Hi everyone!

I am back from a week of vacation in Perth. Today started fb strong day 1. It's my first pure strength training program. Though I will do it in weekly combo with fb abs r2(thanks Kim for the idea!)

The moment I arrived home, guess what?! My workout complete apparels were waiting for me! :)

I loved the fabrics! It's so soft and stretchy at the same time. Hubby is also super happy with his shorts. He is thinking to buy another! 😁

I have two constructive criticism though. First, the sports bra, I wouldn't call it really high impact, I would still need another regular bra underneath before HIIT. It may be because I am a large chested woman, or probably kinda inbetween sizes. Next time I will try M instead of L and see how it goes.

Second criticism is more of a suggestion. The leggings fitting is great. But this long length, high waisted style is not the best option for a short 5'3 person like me, it was literally from my ankle upto 2inches above my naval point. I would love to see some normal waisted bike shorts/three quarters.

I hope to see some more new workout complete gears soon! Thank you!

#WorkoutComplete

Edited