FB Bodyweight Round 2 - Day 2 - In the stairwell

Good morning! I'm just making breakfast as I type... well, waiting for it to cook haha. I'm making roasted hash browns from red potatoes in a sunflower oil, and then I'm going to cut up a gala apple and add it to some gluten free pancakes with some siracha and canadian maple syrup. I generally do not like pancakes cause I find they make me feel icky all day... well I decided to try this organic gluten free thing (I was skeptical) as a healthier alternative to regular old pancake mix or a homemade pancake batter. It doesn't make me feel all gross, so I'm pretty stoked on Sunday pancake breakfasts now :)

Anyways, I did FB Bodyweight R2 - Day 2 - this morning.... in my apartment building's stairwell platform. Its rainy, windy and stormy out there and this workout was pretty stationary until the extra credit challenge so I decided to do it in the stairwell. I don't think anyone noticed but it was in front of a large window facing an intersection at a mall.

I think this challenge is more than just a bodyweight challenge... but finding different random places that I can do a workout haha

Edit: My lower body is so sore from yesterday's workout.

Edited