Riding the storm

Hello Hello my lovely FB Family! Its been a crazy year y'all. Most of you who know me, know I went from slamming fitness blender workouts for well over 5 years, to a complete stop. I suffered through injury, doctor, rest, workout, injury, doctor, rest, until finally I said,, something is wrong with my body. I'm following all the rules of fitness and still landing in the same spot. I went to my family doctor, revisited old complaints and introduced my newest ones. My doctor was quick to put them together (joint injuries) and ran some bloodwork. My ANA was high, my Rheumatoid was positive, my B12(still low) and Vitamin D was low. Basically, My immune system is attacking my body. I'm in pain more than I'm not. But on the bright side, we know what's wrong. I've started medicines, in hopes of decreasing the pain and inflammation. I meet with my Rhematologist again on the 28th, to review plans of getting me back into a fitness routine. Its been proven that strengthing the muscles increases my chance of mobility the future. I'm not sure if it will include weight lifting (fingers crossed) or using bands/Pilates but I'm very anxious to get an ok for something. I miss having fitness and activity in my life. I'm barely able to walk 1 mile without getting inflammation in my feet or knees or hips. My hands are just awful. Typing this alone is painful. I feel anger at times but thankfully, with all the years following fitness blender, I know, taking care of myself is more important than anything. I'll probably never run another Obstical Course race, run another marathon or sweat out to a 1000 cal workout but you may see me, hopefully soon putting in some REACH work.

So to end, kept me in your thoughts on the 28th 🙏 Send some positive vibes my way. Do workout if you can. Its the best choice you'll ever make for yourself. Stay following K&D. They will help you in so many more ways than you'll ever truly know.

❤2U fbfamily