Health success!

So I am having a wonderful day today.

I had a follow up for blood work. For the past year i was seeing a functional practitioner to target vitamin deficiencies, try lifestyle methods to tackle my autoimmune disorder (Hashimoto's), and just get my body functioning properly.

I have hypothyroidism, and my levels were as high as 5 pts when the max range is like 4 or so. It's been decreasing steadily, but today I was in the super normal range! And although I still have antibodies signaling hashimoto's, they are less than the last time I measured them. And although there may be other better inflammatory markers indicating risk of heart disease, my cholesterol was superb, and I've been enjoying my fats (meats, whole milk yogurt and milk, cheese, and if course my healthy ones), carbs (even the occasional pastry, homemade goodies mixing whole with refined flours, etc, CHOCOLATES), and I haven't done as much HIIT, mostly jump rope, walking, strength training.

Yes, individual bodies may react differently, so you may not have the same reaction as me if you lived like me, but I have noticed personal improvements in my biomarkers despite a change in my workouts and workout intensity, less restriction in diet, maybe the recent change in pseudo- intermittent fasting helped, decreased stress (I definitely think was important), targeting health deficiencies naturally..... it works!!!!! I notice more energy.

All that is left is to finish getting my body back to normal functioning by gaining weight (harder than it sounds!), working to decrease that autoimmunity more, and improving my knees!

Ah. If you got this far, thank you, and if not, trust me, I know it was a lengthy rant.

Comment below on any victories you've had or goals you've accomplished! I wanna hear more awesome news!!!!!!

PS. Like Kelli getting back into filming for example! I'm loving all this good news! Kelli, I can't wait to learn more from you due to your experience with chronic pain - EVERYONE could use support with that! And Andrew, how about that challenge of beating Daniel in HIIT? XD

Hugs to everyone, and remember, a healthy body = confident body and its one of the best gifts ever. 🤗🤗🤗

Edited