So proud of myself!!

Hi everyone,

I just finished FB Sweat today. And I did it in 4 weeks, without interruptions, all the WO + the extra credits!

Now I'm sure I'm not the only one to accomplish this, but it was a goal I set for myself this time. I've done FB Abs R2, FB Booty and FB Burn R2 but this is the first time I've done the complete program.

This time I payed real attention to my form, I lifted less weight so I could perform the exercise as it should (well the best I could of course), I even followed the tips all you guys gave on the site for good posture (deadlifts, back bows...) and boy, did I sweat... I've discoverd muscles I didn't even know I had!!

But it was sooo worth it, I feel great, mentally and physically! Tired, but great.

I haven't done a PFT test, because that was not my goal. I can see the changes in the mirror, even my husband says my arm muscles look better than his lol. And then I think, hey not bad for a 50 year old :)

So, I wanted to thank Kelli and Daniel and all you guys here for all the tips and encouragements. You guys are awesome!

And to celebrate, I'm treating myself next week to a nice relaxing week with only stretching WO so I can fly right back into it with FB Bored Easily the week after.