1000 Calorie Workout Complete!

I just finished this 1000 calorie workout. It's been almost 2 weeks since I completed FB Strong and after biking 100kms a week for a few months, and I felt that the break needed to be kickstarted with an 1000 calorie workout. I had to do low impact and be very careful about stepping on the floor as my new downstairs neighbours complain about any noise we make. I wish I could have pushed myself harder but that was not an option with the HIIT. I absolutely love strength training so I tried to be mindful of putting my weights down but I get so involved in it that I tend to forget. lol

I'm feeling pretty good right now, half an hour after my cool down. I do feel like I got some stress out.

I was going to start the bodyweight round 2 program today but most of the videos is jumping around haha.. I was going to just get up early and do it in the park next door but its a freaking monsoon out there. I'll start Saturday or Sunday when the weather is good. We're heading to my parents place on Monday to look for jobs and a place to live; and I'll be able to jump around there.... maybe even outside on the undercover deck :)