My “workouts” today.....

Today I did more or less three “workouts “.....

My first one was Plogging: a group of six of us litterpicked for 90 mins again. We did not quite collect as much rubbish as other times, which I think is due to the bad weather. There are fewer people about in general. Anyway, climbing over, reaching, bending over, lugging a big heavy waterlogged discarded blanket was my first “workout” of the day. As I was late to leave the house I also had to run to get to our meeting point.

Then my husband and I changed the tyres on our car (summer to winter tyres)! Loosening bolts, turning tyres over, carrying tyres and doing bolts up was my second “workout”. As I always get my husband to check the bolts and tighten them up after I put them on, I was pleasantly surprised to notice I had done them very well! My husband could not tighten them more than I had 😜😜😜 #FBstrong #iamstrongnowadays

This afternoon we walked into town to get the shopping (had to get to four different shops to get what I wanted) and then I baked this super delicious beetroot and walnut bread and cooked this celeriac and roasted garlic soup. As I am not a fan of cooking that definitely counted as my third “workout”!

Photo shows our Plogging group, as well as the bread and the soup.

No FB today, unless I want to do a stretch tonight. No FB tomorrow as we will br doing some conservstion work again.