Celebrating 9 weeks of consistency with 1000cal workout party r2!

Yeah! My FIRST EVER 9 weeks of consistent fitness blender workouts! I had to celebrate it in a grand K&D way, right?! So I decided to join the party, even if 1 week late! :D

This is my most favorite 1000cal workout. It's just awesome! Each 15-20 minutes you feel your lungs and heart are coming out of your mouth, but then a twist in intensity level gives you time to breathe. I managed to do 70% in high impact form, also managed to lift not that bad. That's good provided that it's after a year I tried 1000cal workouts. I burnt this time 681 cal which is 150 cal less than the same workout I did last time in July 2017. I definitely pushed harder than that time, but still lesser calories burnt. I am getting more fit I assume! How do you cope up with getting more fit and less calories burned?

The photo was taken by my husband when he found me this way after I finished! I was more dead than I look like, trust me! Then I sent him to buy some sushi, I need a treat lol!

Tomorrow we are flying to Perth, I will suffer the 5 hrs flight! Next week I am gonna take off from fb and do some tourism walking and maybe running. I feel I need a break after 9 weeks.

Now off to sushi, and then packing. Have a great weekend #fbfamily

#1000calWorkoutCompleteForK&D

Edited