C

#1000CalorieWorkoutComplete:R2!

Man, it seemed like all the odds were against me completing this routine! First, it was cloudy, but calm and not too cold. I got through the warm up and hiit, and then it started lightly raining. I was like, “Aw, this isn’t too bad yet. It’s actually really nice out here!” I had to use my jacket to cover my iPad though, and I couldn’t see D&K very well, but whatever. Still could listen. Then, it started raining harder. Weights, mat, iPad... everything was getting wet. So I moved under the porch. “Ok, a little crowded but still doable.” Then the WiFi goes out. “Ugh...” Then it comes back on. “Ok, ok here we go.” (By now it’s raining pretty heavily.) Then right as I finish the strength section... the battery dies. I’m like, (in the words of my sister’s pun that she thinks is so hilarious.) “You’ve gotta be kitten me right meow...” 😸(Didn’t actually think of the pun, but I was like, you gotta he kidding me.😜) So, I go inside, plug it in, wait a sec for it to start again, and finish the cardio/core section and cool down.

But other than that, it was a great routine and I loved it!😂

The hiit felt pretty tough, and I appreciated how it was a AB AB format to kinda mix up the exercises. I went along with Daniel the whole way except for the jumping lunges. I had to do split jump lunges like half way through on both sets. I was literally cracking up during the power skips when Daniel was saying something about when you’re a kid skipping down the sidewalk, except with more vertical. By that point I was like, “More vertical?! I’m getting like half an inch off the ground right now! Compared to this I had the vertical of a professional athlete skipping down the street as a kid!” Lol!🤣

Anyhow!

That AB AB AB format for the strength section had my muscles shaking by the end! I loved the different exercises for the upper body. ...And my legs were toast after their strength section! The cardio part didn’t seem to bad for me by the end. I guess due to all the little breaks from moving around and dealing with stuff, but it was tiring for the legs! All the little squats and lunges, and like Sanna mentioned, those quick foot burpees! Ouch!

I love when K&D workout together! It’s so funny to listen to their playful joking and teasing! They are so cute together!😍 It made me a little sad though, when I heard them talking about how Kelli was going to do the harder version for their 5 million subs routine. It was sad to think that she wasn’t able to do it at all, but I’m so glad we did it for her and as a way to support her! I’m so thankful she’s getting better, and feeling up for filming some workout completes!👏🏻

Anyway, all in all it was a great routine and I really liked it! Thanks so much for this party, Kim! #1000CalorieWorkoutComplete:R2!