Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, December 7th

Look at this little black squirrel! He's got a seed stuck to nose! IT'S TOO CUTE! haha. He likes to hang out near my bird feeder once in awhile. I don't mind him, caz he just cleans up the seeds off the ground and doesn't damage the bird feeder.

Hello Blenders, and Happy Friday (or Saturday for some of you)!

We finally made it to the weekend! Yay!

Do you guys have any fun weekend plans?

I'm gonna do some holiday baking over the weekend! And we're actually supposed to see some sunshine (we only had 4 days of sun in November! Ugh, I'm starting to feel like a vampire haha)! So it'll be a good mix of being outside in the sun and snow (don't forget sunscreen! Snow burns are a real thing!), and inside doing some baking!

And what about for today? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with an active recovery workout. That's gonna feel really good on sore muscles today!

And what about some good food?

I'm thinking it's gonna be a leftover night! We got several things in the fridge that need used up, so it's gonna be every man for himself lol.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright, let's get to our Fitness Friday question!

So last week we kinda discussed holiday stress and how you guys handle it. So I'd like to delve into that a bit more specifically--i.e. holiday treats. It's something that seems to popping up a bit more in the Community section here, so I thought maybe we'd discuss it, and get your guys' insights into cutting the "eating stress" surrounding the holidays.

It seems enjoying the holidays, and all the treats, delicious meals, adult beverages, and so-on, has become a triggering point for some people. It causes undue stress on them, and can take away any enjoyment they might feel during the holiday season.

So I wanna know, what are your guys' feelings on this? Is it something that bothers you at all? Do you tune it out? Is it a stressful point for you--and if so, how do you overcome it?

I have a somewhat different opinion on all this, so I'm going to practice something I don't do very often--keeping my mouth shut! haha

I know for some it's a big deal, and for other's it's a complete non-issue. So I'm just wondering how it affects you guys, if at all? And how you process it in order to make the holidays enjoyable and non-stress filled?

I look to forward to hearing what you all think about this particular issue!

Well Blenders, that's enough from me today! I hope you have a truly fantastic Friday, and thanks so much for checking with me! Go out there and kick some a$$ today!

Edited