Look what got here today!!

Got done with work early, and look at what was waiting for me when I got home!! AAAAHHH I LOVE IT ALL. It fits perfectly, the fabric feels great and moves with me. Soooo comfortable, and fits true to size (including the sports bra). Love the colors and pattern. (Of course I had to get both pairs of leggings! And would totally 100% buy more, because these feel fantastic!)

The tank top is a bit flowy through the mid-section, but that's kinda nice (and like Kelli says, you can always tie it in the back if you'd like).

If I had one minor critique to say, would be with the sports bra, where it's sewn together under the armpit part, I wish that came together a little bit flatter. Like where the "bump" of fabric comes together could maybe be minimized somehow? (I'm not a seamstress, though, so I have no idea if that'd even be possible.) Still comfortable though, and I could be oversensitive to it because I'm broader across the chest and back, so I might feel it a bit more. It's not like it's uncomfortable, I just could see where it may be a touch bothersome after awhile. Still love it all though--the fit and the fabric, and the support it provides. And I still would buy another one without hesitation.

Never gonna wear regular clothes again haha.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go crush a workout in my new Workout Complete gear! YAAASS

Thanks so much Kelli and Daniel! I'm very impressed with these workout clothes, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!