Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 5th

I don't know what this chickadee said to this cardinal, but it was clearly offensive. haha

Hello, and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

I apologize for the late check-in today! It's already been crazy busy, and I'm runnin on about 3 hours of sleep. So that makes for fun time overall!

How are you guys doing today? Feeling good?

I hope so!

And if you aren't feelin the best, I highly recommend heading over and reading Kelli's latest post! If that doesn't brighten your mood a bit--seeing her get to film again--then I don't know what will! Here's the link:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9735/filming-for-the-first-time-in-8-months

So excited and happy for her! I hope it went well, and that she enjoyed it!

Alright Blenders, so what do you have goin on for today? Are you working out or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is a core workout today. Which I'm grateful for, because I think that's a workout I can manage on just a little sleep.

And what about some good food for today?

I'm thinking pork and sauerkraut stew with potatoes and carrots. Perfect for a snowy day like today!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I apologize for the lateness, and the brevity, of this check-in--but I'm afraid that's all I got for today! I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Edited