Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 4th

Hello, and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

I wanted to share with a bird sighting I had yesterday! (We're overdue for random bird photos too, right? haha) This is a female common redpoll! She's the first one I've ever seen! They aren't particularly common in this area, but will occasionally venture down from the Arctic during the winter time. I guess they're also weirdly tame? I mean, she didn't care at all that I was sitting only a foot away from her haha. Anyway, I was super stoked, and I thought she was adorable, so I figured I'd share it with you guys! (Yes, I'm overly excited about new bird sightings lol)

(Also: be prepared for more snowy and birdy pictures for this month. It's December, so we gotta get some holiday cheer in, and I personally think birds in snow is a great way to do that. So, consider yourselves warned. haha)

So, how are you all doing today?

Have you guys gotten a chance to check out the collage Lisa made to celebrate our 1000 Calorie Workout Party? If you haven't here's the link to her post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9711/collage-for-1000-calorie-workout-party-rnd-2

It's stunning, isn't it? I wish I could make that into a poster or a t-shirt and print it out for everyone--so if you're ever feeling a bit down or lackluster, you could look to it as a source of motivation and encouragement. So thanks so much Lisa, for creating this beautiful collage! You really outdid yourself this time--it's fantastic!!

Ok Blenders, let's talk a bit about today! How are you feeling? Hopefully pretty good?

I'm doing good here! I'm sore in my glutes from yesterday's workout (which is my favorite, but I was surprised to learn recently that several people dislike it lol). This one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

And today I've got a total body strength scheduled for my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D. I think I'll be ok doing it though, because I find total body workouts tend to be more focused on upper body. So I'll give it a go today, and take it easy on my lower body for sure!

What about you guys? Are you working out today? Or are you resting?

And what about some good food today?

I don't have the slightest idea. Though I've been having a mean pizza craving lately. I think it's because last time we had a 1000 Calorie Workout Party, we followed it up with a Pizza Party--so now my body is like "GIVE ME THE PIZZA."

And I mean, I gotta listen to my body, right? haha

What about you guys? What on the menu for today?

Well Fellow Blenders, I think that's enough random assortment of thoughts for today's check-in. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Make today great!

Edited