J

Completed first FB workout program (Low Intensity)!

I'm having a lot of mixed feelings just now completing the Low Intensity workout program. Let me first say that this was PERFECT for me! I need structure and guidance when it comes to exercising, and also variation, so these programs are/will be great for me.

Today after doing my post- program fitness test, I do have to say I was pretty disappointed in myself. There were several categories I did not improve on whatsoever, including the scale. I know change takes time, but it was really discouraging. The "before" and "after" photos I had showed little to no difference. I know my diet is to blame. While I have made some really good improvements on what I eat and how much of it, I obviously need to work harder and do even better, moving forward.

Even though there was a lot of disappointment, I'm trying hard to congratulate myself on committing the whole way through, and for some of the victories I did accomplish in my results (notably a huge different in my plank time and # of squats!). I've already purchased my next workout program and I hope to keep seeing more improvements!