R

1000 calorie workout party round 2 complete

I did it!I actually woke up feeling pretty good this morning so I didn't do any addition to warm up I just jumped right in. did low impact during the first few minutes of hit but then I was able to plow through the rest of it with no modifications. Including 8 burpees with no pain! The strength portion of the workout today feel a little light weight on the legs and I guess that's good because I have a lower body workout planned for tomorrow.

All in all, as I did the workout I couldn't help but think of how far I've come, since it's the end of the calendar year. Even after that workout I do not feel like I need to adjust my activity for today, so I know my endurance has improved. I had no pain during this entire workout, including burpees and deadlifts. This time last year burpees and deadlifts required modifications due to back pain.

Thanks Kim for organizing the workout party! I would not have attempted this so soon after doing flex and booty but it served as a good progress check. Have a great day everyone!