My November!

I figured since everyone else was doing this that I'd do it too haha.

I just completed FB Strong today, again. I have two of the Saturday stretches to complete. I decided to start it because I have been having lots of issues at my new job trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing without any real training. It's been extremely stressful so I decided that when I get home in the evenings to do some strength training to get the stress out. That being said, I do bike to and from work, approx 20kms a day, for 100kms a week.

I feel stronger today than at the beginning of November. I haven't been doing FB workouts since sometime in August due to being busy with work and being "stressed out" when I got home.

People keep commenting that I've lost a ton of weight, even my doctor. Its funny because I definitely have as my clothes are huge on me, but I haven't been very good lately about staying away from sugar and refined carbs. It's so hard to stay on track when it feels like everything except your fitness is falling apart.

I am currently looking for a new job with a better learning environment, and I'm not sure if I should repeat FB Strong again to keep up with Christmas food haha. I should have bought a program on cyber Monday but oh well. I really want to try the program for busy people or mass. I'm hoping if I find a new job that its closer so I don't have to bike so far so I can incorporate more HIIT/cardio than just biking.

I received a notification from aarti g yesterday or the day before, and I just want to let you, aarti g, know that I have seen it and I'll get back to you in a few days :)

Happy December 1st today!