1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 #WorkoutComplete

Phew!! I'm done!

I got up this morning, had a light breakfast, and got into it - because this was the only chance I'd get this weekend. Not usually my favourite time to work out, but I felt surprisingly good and energetic.

I had a great time! I really enjoy these workouts, and hanging out with both Kelli and Daniel is always fun.

I've just completed FB Booty, and this 1000 cal workout revealed more results. Two groups into the HIIT I was dying - please note figuratively only - and had to take a Ventolin break. For a minute, I felt miserable that my cardio fitness seemed to have dropped off - and then I realised I'd just done two complete sets each of jumping lunges and star jumps, keeping up with Daniel no problem. (Of course it's a competition!) So thank you, Booty!

I cheated during the overhand tricep extensions after I noticed Kelli was resting her weights together. (Daniel has told me off for this before!) Felt guilty until I realised Daniel was doing the same thing!

And now, after a second breakfast, I feel fantastic. Thanks for the party, Blenders!