Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, November 30th, Let the 1000 Calorie Workout Party (Rd 2) Begin!

Hello Blenders, Happy Friday!

It's finally here! The start of our 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2! I'm so excited!

Just a few reminders if you're planning on joining in on the fun!

It starts today and lasts through Sunday-ish (Friday, November 30th through Sunday, December 2nd)!

And here's the link to the 1000 Calorie Workout was the winner from our voting the other day:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-4-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

All you gotta do to join in is to plug this bad boy into your calendar for sometime this weekend (or whenever works for you), conquer this beast of a workout, and join us in celebrating a 1000 Calorie #WorkoutComplete!

And if this weekend doesn't work for you time-wise--no worries! You can do the workout whenever you want, and it still totally counts towards our Workout Party! You can even break the 1000 Calorie Workout into several workouts over the course of several days if that's more manageable for you! And don't worry if you're a beginner--you can still join in too! Whether you can only do a few minutes of the workout, or you want to swap it for another workout entirely that makes you feel a bit more comfortable--that's totally fine! This Workout Party is meant to be fun, so join in however, whenever you can! (You can also do any of the 1000 Calorie Workouts and it still counts!). The idea behind this is that we're all sweating together, having fun, working out safely, and getting a hard-earned 1000 Calorie #WorkoutComplete!

And once we conquer that beast, I'd love to do another picture collage if you guys are interested! All you gotta do is start a post here in the Community section, and title it "1000 Calorie: Rd 2 #WorkoutComplete" (or something similar), add in a photo (could be anything--a thumbs up, a sweaty shirt, and arm flex, or just a picture of your Workout Complete screen--a pic is totally optional though, you could just post with your 1000 Calorie #WorkoutComplete too!), and we'll all celebrate conquering this beast of a workout together!

And if you guys have any questions, advice, or just wanna talk more about it--let me know!

I'm currently planning on doing this workout Saturday!

I'm super excited to do this workout with you all, and I hope you can join in on the fun! Just remember to do what you need to to make this 1000 Calorie Workout Party work for you!

Thanks for being a part of this you guys!

And let's have a little bit of a check-in goin on today too!

How are you all doing today?

Are you working out today, or are you resting (if you aren't joining in on the Workout Party that is!)?

I'm not sure how I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D today. I'm scheduled to do a lower body workout, but I'm giving serious consideration to taking a rest day today, so I can do the 1000 Calorie Workout tomorrow. We'll see how I'm feeling, but I think that's probably what I'm gonna do.

And what about some good food today?

I'm not really sure at all. I have some squashes I need to use up, so maybe I'll do something with them.

Ok, and let's have a little bit of a Fitness Friday question in here too!

So, this time of year tends to be stressful for a lot of people. And we all know stress negatively impacts a lot of things--overall mood, energy levels, how your body reacts to different things, etc.

So what I'm wondering: what are your stress reducing techniques? What kinds of things do you do to limit the amount of stress you're feeling? (Aside from working out, of course haha)

I'm gonna be honest and say this is something I'm really bad at. Instead of processing stress or something that's upsetting, I push it down. Don't feel it. Everything's fine all the time.

So, I've been trying to talk to my hubby more when things are going haywire. I see my girls. And not just "Hi", but truly try to be present with them. I go for walks with them, and I do some yoga. I see my chickens (they're hilarious and can make you laugh even in the worst of moods lol). These things do help. But I still have a long way to go in handling stress.

What about you guys? What kinds of things help you to deal with stressful situations or events?

I look forward to hearing your Fitness Friday responses!

Well, I think I've gone on quite enough for today! I hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And good luck to everyone doing the 1000 Calorie workout today! Remember to take extra breaks if you need to, "Keep your lungs open," be safe, and have fun with it! And let us know when you conquer that beast so we can celebrate with you!

Thanks again, guys! Have a great day, Fellow Blenders!

Edited