Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 28th, Only 2 days until the start of our 1000 Cal Workout Party!

So true sometimes though! (Especially when you're kickboxing. Except for the part where you upper cut your own chin. 😆)

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday for some of you)!

How are you all doing today?

We're halfway through the work week already--so that's somethin to celebrate, right? haha

I'm not gonna lie, I did some kickboxing, and added in a 10 minute upper body video yesterday, and I'm quite sore through my upper back. Wowza. It's been a while since I've done some kickboxing, and man, I'm feeling it!

Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a short HIIT and core workout today. That'll be a good way to rest my upper body for sure!

And what about some good food to refuel for today?

I'm not really sure at all what I'm gonna make. Most definitely something with eggs though (my chickens are currently laying between 54 and 77 eggs a week 😱!!). So yeah, eggs it is! haha

Alright, let's talk about our 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 some more!

I'm gonna include a spiel about our 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 in each of our check-ins this week--so it might get a bit repetitive, but I want to make sure if anyone is new and thinking about joining in, then they know what's going on. So if you've already read the following, I'm sorry, and feel free to skip this part.

Just a few reminders about our upcoming Workout Party:

It's planned for this upcoming weekend (Friday, November 30th through Sunday, December 2nd)! And here's the link to the 1000 Calorie Workout was the winner from our voting the other day:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-4-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

All you gotta do to join in is to plug this bad boy into your calendar for sometime this weekend, conquer this beast of a workout, and join us in celebrating a 1000 Calorie #WorkoutComplete!

And if next weekend doesn't work for you time-wise--no worries! You can do the workout whenever you want, and it still totally counts towards our Workout Party! You can even break the 1000 Calorie Workout into several workouts over the course of the week if that's more manageable for you! And don't worry if you're a beginner--you can still join in too! Whether you can only do a few minutes of the workout, or you want to swap it for another workout entirely that makes you feel a bit more comfortable--that's totally fine! This Workout Party is meant to be fun, so join in however, whenever you can! (You can also do any of the 1000 Calorie Workouts and it still counts!). The idea behind this is that we're all sweating together, having fun, working out safely, and getting a hard-earned #1000CalorieWorkoutComplete!

And once we conquer that beast, I'd love to do another picture collage if you guys are interested! All you gotta do is start a post here in the Community section, and title it "#1000CalorieWorkoutCompeteRd2" (or something similar), add in a photo (could be anything--a thumbs up, a sweaty shirt, and arm flex, or just a picture of your Workout Complete screen--a pic is totally optional though, you could just post with your #1000CalorieWorkoutComplete too!), and we'll all celebrate conquering this beast of a workout together!

And if you guys have any questions, advice, or just wanna talk more about it--let me know!

I'm currently deciding on if I will reschedule some of my workouts for this week and do it Friday, or just wait until Saturday.

I'm super excited to do this workout with you all, and I hope you can join in on the fun! Just remember to do what you need to to make this 1000 Calorie Workout Party work for you!

Thanks for being a part of this you guys!

And with that, I'll bid you all adieu! I hope you all have a fantastic day today, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Keep it strong, Fellow Blenders!