Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Feeling depleted

Hi there fellow blenders!

I absolutely love this community and all of the kind and friendly people that share so much information with one another.

Having said that, I'm reaching out to you for some advice. It seems like quite often my body starts to feel down... almost depleted. It's not a mental thing, it's more of a physical body thing. I can't help but wonder if I'm missing some sort of vitamin or nutritional item. Does anyone else struggle with this?

I stay pretty balanced as far as my protein, fruit and vegetable and carb intake. I am borderline anemic so sometimes I take iron pills. I've also heard that magnesium is something everyone should be taking more of, but the good quality stuff that I found is expensive. I've tried several very good quality multivitamins, but they all make my stomach turn no matter when I take them or with what kind of food.

I'm 30 yrs old, have 2 kids and I live in Florida. Sometimes I blame it on the heat, but the weather has been very nice for several weeks. I've been exercising with fitnessblender regularly for at least 4 years now.

Hopefully that gives you enough background information. I appreciate any and all wisdom.

Edited