Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

I want to stop my exercise addiction

Soo recently in the past 4 months I have lost a lot of weight I went from 126 llbs to 112llbs as a 17 year old 5 ft 1 girl and I'm worried that I'm starting to injure my body. I do HIIT sadly 6 days a week and eat around 1000-1200ish calories a day. It is HIIT over HIIt and once again HIIT. Sundays I use blogilates for pilates and FB for arm strength training the rest is all cardio and HIIT. I workout typically 2 hours a day and am on my feet for the rest of the day and I'm afraid I'm over exercising yet when I stop I feel guilty and do a 1000 calorie workout(I am also getting calf and knee pain) last week I did 2 1000 calorie workouts one on monday one on Tuesday then Daniel's insane HIIT challenge for 35 min and the 40 minute pyramid workout + dancing on Wednesday and I don't even want to tell what the rest of the days workouts are. I am not too comfortable with the idea of having a disorder or exercise addiction and I do not want to go through this path- If there are any tips from Blenders about balance for workouts I am all ears and ready to listen:)

Edited