Daily Check-in: Monday, November 26th--The countdown to the 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 has begun!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Monday!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

Are you guys getting excited for our 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2?

Caz I am!

Just a few reminders about our upcoming Workout Party:

It's planned for this upcoming weekend (Friday, November 30th through Sunday, December 2nd)! And here's the link to the 1000 Calorie Workout was the winner from our voting the other day:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-4-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

All you gotta do to join in is to plug this bad boy into your calendar for sometime this weekend, conquer this beast of a workout, and join us in celebrating a 1000 Calorie #WorkoutComplete!

And if next weekend doesn't work for you time-wise--no worries! You can do the workout whenever you want, and it still totally counts towards our Workout Party! You can even break the 1000 Calorie Workout into several workouts over the course of the week if that's more manageable for you! And don't worry if you're a beginner--you can still join in too! Whether you can only do a few minutes of the workout, or you want to swap it for another workout entirely that makes you feel a bit more comfortable--that's totally fine! This Workout Party is meant to be fun, so join in however, whenever you can! (You can also do any of the 1000 Calorie Workouts and it still counts!). The idea behind this is that we're all sweating together, having fun, working out safely, and getting a hard-earned #1000CalorieWorkoutComplete!

And once we conquer that beast, I'd love to do another picture collage if you guys are interested! All you gotta do is start a post here in the Community section, and title it "#1000CalorieWorkoutCompeteRd2" (or something similar), add in a photo (could be anything--a thumbs up, a sweaty shirt, and arm flex, or just a picture of your Workout Complete screen--a pic is totally optional though, you could just post with your #1000CalorieWorkoutComplete too!), and we'll all celebrate conquering this beast of a workout together!

And if you guys have any questions, advice, or just wanna talk more about it--let me know!

I'm currently deciding on if I will reschedule some of my workouts for this week and do it Friday, or just wait until Saturday.

I'm super excited to do this workout with you all, and I hope you can join in on the fun! Just remember to do what you need to to make this 1000 Calorie Workout Party work for you!

Thanks for being a part of this you guys!

Alright, back to today!

What do you have planned for today, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D by starting the third week of Abs: Rd 2! So it's a little bit of HIIT and lower body work today! That sounds great to me. I've been enjoying lower body work a bit more lately (maybe even almost as much as upper body work..... What?! No way! haha). So it should be fun today!

And what about some good food?

Hubby and I roasted a bunch of sweet potatoes yesterday, so we're gonna have those with assorted toppings--black beans, broccoli, tomatoes, avocados, a little cheese, salsa, and some turkey! I'm excited for that!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Oh! And don't forget that K & D are having a Cyber Monday sale on their Programs today! So go check those out if there's one you've had your eye on for awhile!

Well Blenders, I think I've rambled enough for one day! I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!