The book that changed my life (for now, lol...)

First of all, I have heard about this book and I did readt it a month ago, now I re-read some chapters. I didn't say anything about it because I wanted to see if it truly helps or not, before I reccomend it. It does work so... read my "little" story about it, below, if you're interested!

I won't keep you busy till the end to find out the name of it. It's called "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill.

Some of you may have heard of it, if you didn't read it, do it!

What is it about? The book is mostly showing you 13 steps to become... rich. It looks and sounds funny, when you hear it, especially because there are tons of books that promise you'll become a billionaire by the end of the bok, lol.

Well, this book is different. You may not become rich by the end of it (I didn't), but it will give you a whole different perspective about yourself and your life and your... goals.

This is the beauty of the book. It shows you how to work your mindset to achieve your goals, in ALL the aspects of your life, not only financial. You can apply the steps shown in the book in everything: Either is a fitness goal, either is a hobby that you want to be better at, either is your job that you want to be better at, or even human interactions.

Let's just say that a month ago, I was getting trough a very bad time in my life with some personal issues, financial issues, my fitness level was low (haven't work out or over a month), I was lazy and my depressing state of mind din't help either. A friend reccomended me this book and I started to read a chapter a day.

All I can say is that, after I did read this book, my whole perspective changed. It helped me put priorities first and get rid of bad habits that were helping me to procrastinate (console games, tv shows, youtube vlogs and twitter srufing, instead of working out or just do some extra work for some extra money at my job). Imagine that, thanks to this book, I was starting the workout with tears in my eyes, that sad and depressed I was, but somehow, I knew I needed the discipline to get over it. And of course, by the end of the workout I was feeling better and more positive!

A month later, aka today, my life is better, I started to be productive again at work and keep up with my workouts (I already worked out 3 weeks in a row, started the 4th) wich is something I haven't done in a few years.

I won't say more, but I just want to reccomend you this book, if you feel down and without a perspective in life, or if you feel that your goals are impossible to achieve, or you just feel unmotivated (you know you can do mroe, but something holds you back). As I said, not only financial goals, but fitness or other type of personal goals. It will give you the kick in the butt you need.

And one more thing: This is a book that shouldn't be read once and then you put it away and forget about it. My friend reccomended to me to go trough this book, once chapter a day, at every 2-3 months, to not lose the knowdlege and to help with keeping up the discipline, because, let's face it... sometimes, we all lose it and sometimes we need to re-read what we actually know, to get it back :))).

Has anyone read this book? What do you think about it?

Edited