C

Today is...

My 21st Birthday!😱

You know how when you were younger, and on your birthday your parents or grandparents would start crying and be like, “You’re growing up too fast!”😭 (...And still do.😄) I just remember always thinking like, “I’m not that old... why are you crying?”😂 But for some reason I feel like I’m one of those older people today. I was actually crying a little last night just thinking how I couldn't believe that I was about to be 21. When you’re younger you feel like time goes so slow and everything takes forever, but now I’m like, “Wait! Where is time going!?”

Anyway, we were looking through my scrapbook today, so I thought I’d share a picture from it from 21 years ago. This is one of my Mom’s favorites of my older sister and I. I don’t know how well you can see her smile, but she said she was so excited to get to hold me. ...I definitely look pretty comfortable.😂

Most people probably want to go out and party, or whatever on their 21st Birthday; but today I’ve just spent time with loved ones talking about when I was born, how my parents chose each of our names, sharing sweet stories, laughter... (and some tears.😉) Now I think I’m going to get a #workoutcomplete by playing some soccer with friends and family, watch some football, and have a second Thanksgiving dinner with the leftovers!

...But maybe I’m just a grandma.😂😉

P.s. I didn’t purchase anything from the Workout Complete store this time around. I was sorting through my clothes yesterday trying to decide if I should get something and what I wanted, but realized that I really have a lot of exercise clothes right now and my Mom just got me some. It’s not something I especially need right now, but when I do, I’ll definitely be checking back in! I’m so happy for Kelli and Daniel! I’m so thankful that everything seems to have gone smoothly for them during the launch! The site looks great, the clothes look great, they look great, (as always!) and I love how K&D have their activewear made in the USA! I’m sure the quality is awesome, and I want to support that (and y’all of course) with a purchase in the future!

Also, seeing the wonderful customer service yesterday, with how y’all were answering everyone’s questions, and trying to fix problems makes me want to say thank you again for everything y’all do for us! Y’all are so thoughtful of us, and I hope you know we really appreciate you all! #FBTeam!

Anyhow, I think I’ll just get a little more wear out of what I have now, and get something in the future! I might get some programs for my birthday this time around, but congratulations to Daniel and Kelli!😊

Edited