C

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, FB fam! (Or probably late thanksgiving by now... 😜)

I just wanted to stop in to wish y’all a Happy Thanksgiving, share some pics, and share a few things I’m thankful for.

We made roast beef with carrots, mashed potato casserole, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, green beans, cranberry sauce, dressing, and gravy. For dessert... pecan, pumpkin, and apple pies; and pumpkin cheese cake bars. (They were good, btw.😉)

I’m so thankful for how blessed I truly am. I’m so thankful for my family, my home, friends, health, clothing, work, country... I could go on and on. For never having to go hungry. Being blessed with plenty of food each day. For Daniel, Kelli, Andrew, Fitness Blender and all of the FB team. For all of the beautiful people I’ve met in the community. I love y’all!

And most importantly for my Lord Jesus Christ who has granted me salvation, and graciously blessed me in more ways than I deserve.

Today I learned that I want to remember to be thankful and grateful everyday. For everything no matter how big or small. Seeing things others go through makes me realize how blessed I am, and how minor the things I sometimes complain or worry about really are. I really have lots to be thankful for.

I hope everyone had a beautiful day, and remembers to be thankful and joyful in everything, no matter what life throws your way! Always look for the good you can find in any situation, and when the situation is tough don’t be discouraged. It’s there for you to grow and be better!

Love ya, fam!💙

P.s. Happy Workout Complete eve!😉😁

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him,and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.” Psalm 100: 4,5

Edited