Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 21st, And our winning 1000 Calorie Workout is....

The 1000 Calorie Workout for 4 Million Subscribers! So plug this workout into your calendar: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-4-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories for sometime between Friday, November 30th and Sunday, December 2nd, and we'll all celebrate our 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 together!!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Day!

Thank you all for voting for your favorite 1000 Calorie Workout on yesterday's check-in! I'm getting very excited for our next Workout Party! We'll talk more about logistics and details, and maybe if you guys have any questions about it, starting on next Monday's check-in! Thank you guys so much for being a part of this!

So, how are you all doing today?

I'm super busy, and got tons to do today, so I'm afraid today's check-in will be fairly short!

Do you guys plan on working out today, or are you resting?

I'm hoping to get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a 30 minute core & HIIT routine, but it depends on how much time I have!

I'm also getting more and more excited for the Workout Complete launch! I've loved all the pieces they've shared so far!

Well Blenders, I'm afraid I've got to run! Thanks again for voting for our 1000 Calorie Workout, and for checking in with me! I hope you all have a lovely day, and a Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Day too!