R

Flex/Booty 11.20.2018

This morning I did day 17 of Flex. Yesterday I ended up resting the entire day. I slept an hour later and never made it around to working out at lunch, because I was little behind on work. But this morning, I did day 17 of flex. It felt long, although it was just over 30 minutes. Not sure what that was about. I get a boost after a rest day, so I'm planning to tackle day 19 of booty at lunchtime today. I've done that workout before, and I remember it, but I think I'm going to add the extra credit to really burn out the muscles.

I am planning to take a bit of a break after I finish booty/flex. Not fully rest, but I'm going to try another program (12 weeks) that is a blend of yoga and strength. Judt taking the intensity down for a little while, as I have been going pretty hard all this year. I have a sneaking suspicion that will not be enough strength training in the other program to maintain my progress, but we will see. Plus, I can't go without my favorite kickboxing and 15 minute HIIT workouts when I know I'm having a treat. Plus, you gotta do a 1000 calorie workout every now and then . . .