Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 20th--Let's Plan a 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2!

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I. Am. So. Sore. in my glutes, that it's kinda hard to sit down! I know that lower body workout I did yesterday has always been challenging, but dang! I guess I must've pushed myself a bit more than usual! haha

What about you guys? Are you feeling yesterday's workouts?

And are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with an upper body workout! YAASSS! I'm already super pumped! Upper body is my favorite (much shock. I know. haha).

Alright Fellow Blenders. Let's get down to business here! There has been several requests about having a 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2, and I'm totally down for that! I think it would be cool to have it over the following weekend starting, Friday (November 30th), and lasting through Sunday (December 2nd). So as to not interfere with the Workout Complete launch this upcoming weekend and to avoid any sort of feelings of "punishment" for enjoying a Thanksgiving meal (yes, I'm oversensitive to this, but holiday meals are meant to be enjoyed, and not spent thinking "how am I gonna burn off all these calories?" Nope. Not gonna do that.)

I feel like it'll also be a way to celebrate the Workout Complete launch, the start of December, and a kind of "holiday" workout for fun (caz 1000 Calorie Workouts are fun, right?! haha). So I think we'll do what we did last time, and I'll post a link to each 1000 Calorie Workout in the comments below, and the one that gets the most "likes" will be our winning workout! The last Workout Party, we did the 1000 Calorie Workout that celebrated K & D getting 5 million subscribers, but I'll include it in the voting anyway so you guys can decide what you wanna do!

Whichever 1000 Calorie Workout has the most "likes" by tomorrow's check-in will be our winner! So don't forget to exercise your right to vote here in the Democratic Republic of Fitness Blender!

And as we get closer to the Workout Party date, I'll talk more about different ways to tackle this beast, and how we'll celebrate accomplishing such a feat! So don't feel intimidated, this is meant to be fun, and there are several ways to make this work for you! I hope you'll all be able to join in! This Workout Party is open to everyone, of every fitness level (even if you're a beginner--no worries! There's different ways to make the 1000 Calorie Workouts more beginner-friendly, or you could even substitute it with a workout you,re more comfortable with, and join in on the party anyway!) What's most important is that you're safe, and you have fun!

Well Blenders, with that said, I'll post a link to each 1000 Calorie Workout in the comments below. Hit "like" on whichever one you want to do for our Workout Party, and we'll announce the winner tomorrow!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Edited