✨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I just came across a fitness Instagram that has videos of Kelli from her workout videos. I tagged them in it because I was shocked! Look at this!
There are more pictures on the post...one was a naked butt (I didn’t post that one) but it’s with a video of Kelli doing ski squats. What the!??
Someone is using Kelli on their Instagram
I just came across a fitness Instagram that has videos of Kelli from her workout videos. I tagged them in it because I was shocked! Look at this!
There are more pictures on the post...one was a naked butt (I didn’t post that one) but it’s with a video of Kelli doing ski squats. What the!??