Daily Check-in: Monday, November 19th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Monday (or Tuesday)!

We had a beautiful sunset last night, so I hope you don't mind me sharing a pic of it with you! We don't get to see a lot of sunsets this time of year (it's just usually pretty overcast), so this was a real treat!

So, how are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I got some stuff done ahead of Thanksgiving, but I still have a lot to do! Which means this week is gonna be a busy one! So I'm going to apologize in advance, because the check-ins will probably be much shorter than usual!

So, what do you guys have planned for today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the second week of Strong! And today's workout is my favorite lower body workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

Love this one! It's always challenging to me, no matter how many times I do it!

And what about some good healthy food goin on for today?

I'm thinking that it's gonna be quick and simple meals all week (except on Thursday, of course)! So probably eggs (I have a TON of eggs haha), toast, and veggies!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I'm afraid that's all I got for this Monday! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Go out there and kick some butt today!

Edited