Daily Check-in: Saturday, November 17th & Sunday, November 18th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

Here's another pic of the Furry Trainers in snow (this is Furry Trainer #2 this time)! As you can see by the ears, she was mid-spin, before she took off and bounded through the snow again. (You can probably also tell that she loves to roll in the snow too lol.) These puppies love snow so much--I wish I could share videos with you guys! I have one of her "helping" me shovel snow, and it's kinda funny!

And are you guys as excited as I am about Workout Complete launching next week?! Caz I'm thrilled! Not only to get some super awesome workout clothes made with K & D's careful consideration and supervision, but for the fact that Kelli and Daniel finally get to see their hard work pay off! It's just super cool, and I'm really looking forward to having yet another way to support FB!

So, how are you all doing on this fine weekend? Hopefully you're all doing good!

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

I don't have much goin on except to work on housework and do some baking. That's about it for me, and I'm totally fine with that, since next week is gonna be busy.

What about you guys? For those who celebrate Thanksgiving, do you have any big plans? What do your Thanksgiving feasts look like?

Mine's always pretty traditional with turkey, cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.

I'm already looking forward to it! haha

And what about some workouts this weekend, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've already gotten a bit of extra workout with shoveling snow, and walking my girls through the snow. We don't have a ton, but man, walking through it adds a little extra resistance, which I feel in my quads today! haha

Otherwise, I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a recovery day for the last day of Abs Rd 2, Week 2 today, then a full rest day on Sunday. So I'll start Strong Week 2 on Monday. It's kinda cool doing workouts this way! I'm enjoying it so far!

Alright guys, I think I've chattered on enough! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Take care!

Edited