C

Good evening, y’all!

Hello, FB fam!

So once again I’ve kinda fallen out of the loop as far as posting/commenting goes, but I’ve still been keeping up with everyone's posts and thoroughly enjoy reading them. I’m so proud of everyone! Y’all are truly amazing, and so strong and inspiring! Keep up the good work and don’t give up!

I just wanted to check in if it’s alright, and chat a little!

So first off, I finally finished Kristina’s tabata challenge! I started October 30th and finished this past Wednesday. Lol!😆 It definitely took longer than planned, but I’ve been super busy with some pretty stressful days as well; so I just had to fit it in when I could. (I still was active and did a lot of the yoga/flexibility routines as well.) I even took Jesse’s advice from a while back and split the tabata strength routines into two 30 min. sections, (like 30 in the morning and 30 before lunch.) because I didn’t have a full hour to do it all at once. I really liked doing that! I think the little break let me come back and lift heavier than if I had done it all at once. (Thanks for the idea Jesse!)

Anyway, I kinda screwed up the order of the challenge and also added another strength workout between the hiit routines. I basically did the challenge backwards but I still did all the workouts including the day 6 stretching routine so that counts, right?😜 I really enjoyed the workout routines, added some more to my favs, and learned things along the way; so thank you for this challenge, Kristina!

Also, I saw that FTT tried the pumpkin bread! 😃 It makes me so happy to see all of the amazing variations, and to hear how much y’all are enjoying it! Yours looked beautiful too, FTT! I’m so glad that you, your husband, and even your neighbor liked it! I never thought about adding seeds, but it sounds really cool! Thank you for sharing about it with us!

And what about thanksgiving? Are y’all looking forward to all the yummy food? I know I am! 😄 I think it’s my favorite holiday. The fall, the colors, the food, family... I love cooking and baking, decorating with leaves and candles, actually taking the time to dress up and look half way decent, (which I’m too lazy to do that often.😂) Watching football, spending time with loved ones, etc. Plus, my birthday’s the same week! (I’m about to be 21!? I agree with you An.ja! Where is time going!?😬) Anyhow. Sometimes thanksgiving’s on the same day as my b-day, so that’s always fun! I don’t have to plan any b-day food or desserts which is kinda nice. Makes things easy. I’m just like, “I’ll take the thanksgiving feast and I’m good!” Lol!😂 Two celebrations in one!👍🏻

And of course, I’m so excited for Daniel and Kelli getting to finally launch Workout Complete! I can’t wait to see the everything!🙌🏻 ...And for the little updates the FB team has done for us!👏🏻 Thank you all!💙

Well, I feel like there was more I wanted to mention but I can’t remember right now. I guess that’s enough chitter-chatter from me this evening, anyway.😏 Hope y’all have had a pleasant week and a great November so far! Love y’all! 😘🤗💙