Workout Complete: First Look !!

Hey guys, happy Friday!

We are ONE WEEK out from launch, and our online store opening. ONE WEEK. So if you're like us, and you avoid the holiday shopping crowds like the plague, you can rest easy knowing that you'll be able to browse our new workout clothes, at home in your pjs, if you choose :)

Also, just so you guys know, we're planning on sharing the live link to the store here in the community first; you'll get a 20 minute head start on our other platforms. This is our very first take at this, so we don't know how quickly the clothing will sell out. We don't have an exact time that we're going to go live yet, but we'll keep you up to date.

Anyways, more importantly....DO YOU SEE THIS SPORTS BRA??? Some of my favorite words wrap around the rib cage ❤ It's supportive without squishing or pinching. It moves with me when I exercise, instead of getting in my way. The fabric is soft. It's light grey on dark grey geo print (this unedited/shadow play picture doesn't really do it justice), and I don't know if I mentioned this but look at the words on the bottom!! Sorry - just really excited haha.

Anyways, we will see you here next week for more sneak peeks and also, for the launch of Workout Complete. So nice to finally say that!

Hope you're all feeling great.

Love to you all,

K&D