Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 15th

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? We're getting so close to the weekend! Yay!

I have big news on the chicken front! Christina Aguilera layed her first egg! And it's majorly blue! How cool is that?

(She's the white fluffy headed chicken in the back, peaking out over the top of Bloobo Crankins there in front.)

You can probably see that Christina Aguilera has developed a cross-bill too. It's not too serious--we keep it trimmed and filed, and she doesn't have any issues eating or drinking. So no worries there.

Her cross-bill does make me wish that I'd more closely pursued my dream of becoming a Chicken Orthodontist, though.

A set of head gear worn 14 hours a day for about 8 weeks, and I bet we'd have that crooked beak as straight as an arrow.

"Dr. Kim: Domestic Fowl Orthodontia" (that sounds like a really bad sitcom)

😉😆

Anywho. Back to reality, Kim. And I think that's more than enough chicken-talk for one day, haha.

So, how y'all doing?

What do you have going on today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is total body strength with an extra credit HIIT workout today. That sounds about right.

After that, I've got to get my furnace fixed. Ugh.

Then it's football on later today! I know--on a Thursday? Yes! And it's "Civil War" in my house, as my hubby's a Cheesehead, and I'm part of the 12th Man. It's all good though. I don't mind the Packers (let's face it, Aaron Rodgers is kinda hot 😉😆), but I love my Seahawks. #GoHawks

Alright now, let's talk about some #eatrealfood today!

I'm thinking it's leftovers tonight! We made a ton of chili yesterday, so we'll just re-heat that, and call it good!

And on that note, I think I will give you all a break from my nonsensical rambling today. Seriously. I think I had too much coffee or something.

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a fantastic day today, and thanks so much for checking in with me! And hang in there! Just a couple more days until the weekend! You got this!

Edited