Recomendation for some intermediate to hard level (but slow!) yoga videos

Is there any yoga enthusasts here?!

I am a fan of yoga. I try to do 2-3 sessions every week in parallel with my fitness blender workouts. For couple of years I followed Yoga with Adrienne. I just love her calm poise towards yoga. The point is I am quite flexible to begin with and her videos are becoming too easy for me. Just to give an idea, I began my yoga journey being able to put my entire palms underneath my feet/ I can go for wheel pose first thing in the morning without any warmup. So I am looking for something more challenging, so that I can try a propoer crow pose, or go for a handstand some day.

I searched a bit in YouTube but didn't like most of these too fast hyper paced yoga videos. I born in Indian Subcontinent and naturally drawn towards the traditional form. I like to hold each pose for some breath (hatha/slow vinyasa is ok).

Any recommendations for some intermediate/hard level vidoes that might help me with progressing my yoga journey? Thanks!

P.S. I still would continue with Adrienne definitely, she is my best medicine for sleepless nights and anxiey!

Edited