Luch! 30 minutes Chicken and rice.

Later edit: I forgot some steps and tips, so I added them now.

(Sorry for my english). Just a quick and healthy lunch for a lazy ass like me. I had 4 servings from this, wich is great, because I just reheated, when I had lunch/ dinner next day.

Chicken recipe:

Heat your oven to 180 C (356 F)

4 half pieces of chicken breast -> rub them with 1 tbsp of olive oil (don't add salt and pepper yet)-> grill them in a hot pan/grill/skillet for 1-2 minutes on each side-> in a small tray, add 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter + spices of your like, including salt and pepper-> take the hot chicken from the pan and roll it around, into the tray, to be covered in that olive and spices mix and then into the oven for 20-25 minutes.

The chicken, can also be replaced as ham, in sandwiches and burritos, is tasty when it's cold, as well!

Rice and veggies: I simply bought a pack of frozen rice and veggies. I looked at the ingredients, to not have anything nasty

- In the pan, where I grilled the chicken, I added 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 small chopped onion and 2 cloves of garlic. Try to do it on low heat, to not burn the onion and garlic. If it's a non stick pan, what's left from the chicken is gonna mix with it. I have put over the pack of rice and veggies and followed the instruction from the pack.

I added a little bit of feta cheese, for extra taste.

Ta daaa!

Extra healthy tips:

- ALWAYS have in your pantry garlic, onion, soja sauce, fish sauce, worchester sauce, chilli sauce, etc and spices of any kind. Those, will make the healthy food eatable and you will actually love it :))))

-ALWAYS have frozen veggies in your freezer. Broccoli, mexican mix, etc. Because, sometimes you run out of fresh veggies (or you're too lazy to peel and chop, lol) and you're not in the mood for grocery shopping, so... you can always throw those in a pan and save your diet!

Edited