Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 13th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? I hope you're doing good!

It's supposed to be very cold here today! High temp in the 20s (Fahrenheit)! And just a little breeze which will make it feel even colder! Brrrr, but it's snowy, so it's all good. haha

And here's the picture of my tree that I promised you, Lisa! Sorry it's not the best pic, it was still dark when I took it this AM. And you can see that my little snowflake on top is a bit tipsy, but I like him that way lol.

And guys! Did you notice the new "Edit Discussion" button on our posts, and now you can preview your pic when you upload it onto a post too? When did this happen?! Thank you, thank you, thank you FB Team for adding new features!! It's awesome!!

Alright, let's get back to business here! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is a total body strength and HIIT workout. That'll be great way to stay warm today! And since Raven and I are Workout Twinning this week, it'll be great to know that I'm not sweating it out alone. haha

And what about some #eatrealfood happenin on this Tuesday (or Wednesday already for some of you)?

I'm happy, because I found some turkey legs in my freezer! (Ya know. Like normal people do. Just find random frozen turkey legs.) So I'm gonna cook them up with a bunch of veggies and eat a whole turkey leg (with my bare hands, of course).

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I think I'd better actually get some work done today (what a bunch of nonsense lol)! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Edited