Ideas for treating or even motivating yourself!

I have been thinking to share this post, since I have been looking for various "Cheats" to get a healthier lifestyle and do my workouts. Because I am a serious procrastinator.

The inspiration poked me last month and now I am doing the following: I have a jar, where I put there money, everytime I:

- Workout (I reward myself with an amount, according to my budget, income, etc)

-I want to buy myself soemthing unhealthy/ sugary to eat/ drink. I still treat myself, but I reduced it at every 2 weeks, instead of.. every 3 days. Now, when I crave for something, I look at much it costs and I simply put the money in the jar and I imagine that I bought that :)))

You'd be surprised how money you spend on unhealthy stuff, the jar fills up pretty quick!

- I do things I usually procrastinate for (dry brushing, using body lotion, etc) lol!

- I manage to eat healthy the entire day.

Once a month, or every 2 weeks, I use the money to buy myself something: dummbells, a manicure session, a massage session, a face treatment, new haircut, workout gear, makeup, etc. According to how much money I have there. Cuz sometimes I am lazy and the jar won't fill itself :))))) Of course, if you have balls, you can save for the entire year! But I like to treat myself, montly or bi-weekly, with something that brings me even more confidence, because that's why we workout and eat healthy. To look better, feel better and we treat ourselves with things that make us feel even better!

Now, is all up to you on what amounts you decide to reward yourself with and also, be honest with yourself if you take this challenge and really put the money equivalent there, everytime you want to buy something unhealthy (frozen meals, fast food, candies, soda, etc).

You crave for starbucks? You simply throw those $5 in the jar and imagine you had that starbucks :))))) That's how it works ha ha ha!!

Also, you can save in a bank account, or... idk... each to their own!

Edited