L

Some of my favourite recipes

Hi there! I love to experiment with food, so I figured I'd share some recipes:

1. Mini banana oatmeal pancakes with skyr and blueberry chia jam.

Pancakes - add to blender and blend til smooth:

1 egg, 30 g large flake oatmeal, half a medium banana. Panfry in a bit of oil spray on medium-low.

Top with plain skyr or greek yogurt + blueberry chia jam, 1 tbsp maple syrup (https://runningonrealfood.com/blueberry-chia-jam/)

2. Tumeric Ginger Matcha Latte

1 tsp coconut oil, 1/4 tsp each tumeric, cinnamon, ginger, 1/2 tsp matcha, 1 cup heated almond milk

Whisk spices, oil and matcha in a little bit of hot almond milk to make a slurry and stir in the rest of the milk.

3. Asparagus Soup

12 asparagus spears, 1/4 cup onion, 2 tbsp cashews, 1 cup veggie broth, salt, pepper, garlic. Boil until soft and blend. I usually top with a couple of croutons, sprouts, and maybe a drizzle of flavoured oil.

4. Vegan Chickpea Macaroni and Cheese

1/2 cup banza pasta, 1/2 cup chickpea or almond milk, 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder, 3 tbsp cashews, 1 tbsp nutritional yeast, 1/4 tsp tumeric, salt and pepper.

Boil banza pasta according to box instructions. Blend 1/2 cup chickpea/almond milk, 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder, 3 tbsp cashews (was about 10-12 nuts), 1 tbsp nutritional yeast, 1/4 tsp tumeric, salt and pepper to taste. You can also add cayenne if you want. Add to cooked and drained pasta and simmer for about 3-5 min until sauce reduces. Garnish with smoked paprika.