FB Pizza Party Round 2 !

Hello FB Family! The pizza party is in full swing here! As you can see in the picture, I made four different kinds of pizza. Going clockwise from the bottom left they are:

-Classic pepperoni, onion and mozzarella cheese. Can't go wrong with that!

-A BBQ pizza topped with corn, red onion, turkey, pickled banana peppers and diced green chilies (think I got the green chili idea from Coby if I remember correctly from the last pizza round. All I had was canned, but wanted to try it! And it turned out to be a very yummy pizza.)

-Turkey bacon ranch with green pepper and onion. I always make this one because it's my mom's favorite.

-This last one is sort of weird: blue cheese bacon pizza with carmelized figs & onions and drizzled with a lemon infused olive oil...Now it's probably the weirdest pizza I've made, lol. The taste? Hmmm, wasn't too bad actually! Kinda liked it. Was going for a sweet and tangy and I think I did! I'm not sure if figs belong on a pizza but I have a bunch of them hanging on my tree so I said, why not? It has to be a thing, right?

All in all, this was really fun! I made tried and trues and played with some new flavors. Now with my my pizza hangover in full effect, I look forward to seeing everyone's creations over the weekend! 🎉🍕🎉