Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, November 9th, Let the FB Pizza Party: Rd 2 begin!

Hello Blenders! Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you!

How are you all doing today?

I'm so happy! It's snowing! It's making my Thanksgiving pumpkins look a bit more Christmas-y haha.

AND WE FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT THE WORKOUT COMPLETE PROJECT IS! OMG! I'm beside myself! I'm so excited about it! I told my hubby last night that we're gonna have start a separate savings account just for Workout Complete (I'm only mostly joking. haha). In case you missed it, here's the link to K & D's post about it:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9314/workout-complete

I MEAN: YAY!

And today marks the start of our FB Pizza Party: Rd 2! Whoo hoo! Starting today, Friday, November 9th through Sunday, November, 11th we're having a Pizza Party: Rd 2! All you gotta do to join in is either make or buy your favorite kind of pizza, snap a pic, and share it in a post titled "FB Pizza Party: Rd 2" between today and Sunday, and it'll be almost like we're all sharing a meal together! You can share recipes too if you make your own! And it can be literally any kind of pizza: "traditional" pizza, pizza bagels, dessert pizzas, pizza casserole, etc. etc.

I look forward to seeing everyone's pizzas! I'm going to make mine on Sunday, because football & pizza, amirite?

Alright, let's talk about today! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with my lower body strength workout that I was supposed to do yesterday. Yesterday was so crazy, I barely got a chance to eat, let alone workout. It was one of those days where you come home, make a five minute meal, take care of the puppers and chickens, then fall asleep on the couch. So today, I'm gonna get 'er done! And would you guys believe that my abs are STILL sore from Wednesday's workout? I did this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout

And my obliques are killin me (in a good way)! I rarely feel soreness in my obliques, so that's kinda cool. So if you're lookin for a good abs workout, I highly recommend that video with Daniel!

Now, onto our Fitness Friday question, which is super easy and complete ties in to our Pizza Party! What's your favorite kind of pizza? Favorite toppings, cheese, thin crust, thick crust, sauce, no sauce? And what's the most interesting pizza you've ever had? Like toppings that maybe stray from the norm?

My favorite pizza will probably always be Hawaiian. Canadian bacon with pineapple and I like black olives on it too. It's just the bomb. I don't eat it very often anymore because it gives me heartburn (boo stomach acid, boo). The most interesting pizza I've had? I've had squid ink pizza, where the pizza dough was black from the squid ink, and it was topped with crispy little squids (I know it's technically kalamari, but I like calling them little squids). It was definitely different. I would probably eat it again though haha.

Well Blenders, I think I've gone on quite enough today! Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a truly wonderful day! I look forward to all the pizzas that'll be occurring over the weekend too! Take care, have fun, and make today great!

Edited