TLC, Reflection, Motivation...

Hi gang!

It's been a while though I just read about the new FB project! I always love cool new gear so I cant wait to make my wallet cry some more for these new goodies! 🤣

I have been totally absent from FB particularly because my workouts have drastically changed. My knees haven't gotten better, though I guess I haven't been as conservative as I should have been, so I'm working again to take it easy and strengthen them. That being said, I've been doing my own strength/toning and other cardio. I even bought an indoor bike, looking forward to it!

Today I had a bit of a moment of despondency just because of how my eating has changed, both for the better (not as strict) but also for the worse (not as strict and not as worried about eating well), and also because of how I feel like I am nowhere near the athletic status as before...

Which is why I want to thank Kelli for posting that post right when I needed it!

Alongside that moment of sadness, I had time to reflect and thought to myself, "this is temporary, I'll get back to where I was, and I have to just be more careful with my diet without being upset in how much I've been more accepting of it!"

The stress of daily life hasn't been of much help either....

Anyhow.

I cannot wait for the day I complete my long-missed HIIT workout and complete another program! Though right now I just cant wait for the day I can run without wincing haha!

Christmas is right around the corner, too! I hope we are all getting in the holiday spirits!

Sorry to pop in with a bittersweet story, but I think I needed a little venting and remembrance of what I'm missing from the FB community.

Hugs and good vibes to everyone here!!!!!😁😁😁