Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 8th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? I hope you're good, caz we're getting close to the weekend! Whoo hoo!

I'm so excited because we're supposed to get a few inches of snow starting tomorrow and lasting through the weekend! And if that's the case, that means I'm putting up my Christmas tree! My hubby and I have a deal that if it snows and sticks before Thanksgiving, I can put the tree up; otherwise gotta wait until the day after Thanksgiving. So I think I'm gonna win this round! haha I'm so excited!

And a reminder about our FB Pizza Party: Rd 2! It starts tomorrow! Yay! Starting this weekend Friday, November 9th through Sunday, November, 11th let's have a Pizza Party: Rd 2! All you gotta do to join in is either make or buy your favorite kind of pizza, snap a pic, and share it in a post titled "FB Pizza Party: Rd 2" between Friday and Sunday, and it'll be almost like we're all sharing a meal together! You can share recipes too if you make your own! And it can be literally any kind of pizza: "traditional" pizza, pizza bagels, dessert pizzas, pizza casserole, etc. etc.

I hope you can all join in!

Alright, now back to today! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a lower body strength training workout! It'll be good to work my legs today, caz my abs are sore from yesterday's workout.

Well, I'm sorry to cut this short today, but I'm afraid it's gonna be a busy one around here! I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!