Hi it’s Kelli 👋 little update

I imagine in this picture, I am likely thinking of what I’m going to eat next 🧐

Buuut seriously, I wanted to address questions I’m getting about when I’ll start filming new workouts. I don’t mind the questions; it’s nice to know you’re missed and knowing the FBfamily has been behind me during this time has been a real boost. Not to mention all of you who have reached out to me to share stories, tips, and just plain love and support ❤️. I feel it. This really is a family.

Exactly what I’m going through is irrelevant right now but when I’m able, I hope to be able to contribute to the conversation of chronic pain in a positive way. Did you know that a third of the population is struggling with it at any given time?? That’s wild, heartbreaking, and I want to help. And the thing is, working out is still so incredibly important for the health of body & mind - even during those rough times.

Here’s what I want you to know; I’ll be back. I miss you guys too. I’m taking care of myself. I’m making progress in the right direction. Once I am safely able, I am going to be ecstatic to look into that camera, knowing my voice will eventually reach your ears, and I’m going to pretend we’re working out together, like I always do (helps with nervousness 😜). I can’t wait to say workout complete again, officially (which btw Workout Complete is about to take on a whoooole new & exciting meaning soon 🤗).

For now, I’m putting myself first for the first time in years (maybe ever?). I am learning so much about myself, as well as pain psychology and physiology - I wish it was under different circumstances but it’s so incredibly fascinating! My degrees were in psychology and sociology so I eat the material up, I love learning about it. I’m going through an “ugly” struggle but working hard to find all kinds of beauty in it. I’m growing. I’m working to find calm, even during the storm. Even if it feels like it’s the end of the world, it’s not. It could even be a well disguised opportunity if you look hard enough.

This is a bit of a run-on ramble, I just wanted to tell you I’m still kicking and I’m slowly easing myself back into the work I love. I also wanted to remind you; take care of yourselves. Don’t wait for a crisis, don’t wait until it’s too late. There is nothing “just” about stress. Love your bodies, be kind to yourself and one another. Thank you for the love, patience and support. I’ll be seeing you soon. Have a good day 💙