Missing you guys!

For anyone who may have been worried, my kidneys are fine! My absence has been unrelated to my last posts about a problem I read having with water retention.

I had learned that there were several apartments in my building struggling with bed bug infestations, so I reasoned that it was in my best interest to lay off working out (raising body temp and co2 levels and ultimately becoming a humam lure for the little blood suckers).

I have maintained a steady decrease in weight through increased healthy habits. Trying to sleep well, eat smarter (how much, what, and when), drinking water, walking to the store regularly for groceries still (as opposed to getting rides).

I have not checked my measurements in some time, but I know that my weight is still going down and my body is still changing (for the Better), my bmi is steadily dropping. My Dr even said that my viceral fat score is down a point (great news).

I miss working out with you all!

I have been taking a lot of preventative steps to reduce my total of suffering my neighbors fate, so I'm hopeful this plague will pass over my home and I can get back to business! Can't wait to get started again! xoxo