Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 7th, Let's have an FB Pizza Party Rd 2!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday)!

How are you all doing today? Feeling pretty good I hope--caz we're halfway through the work week already!

And are you as excited as I am about K & D sharing their latest update for the Workout Complete Project?! Caz I know I am! It's been a few years (I think?) since they first announced their "mystery project", and I'm excited to see what they've been working so hard on behind the scenes--and I can't wait to see it come to fruition for them! (In case you missed it, here's the link to their latest post:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9285/workout-complete-update-on-our-newest-project )

Alright, now, let's talk about having another FB Pizza Party! Starting this weekend Friday, November 9th through Sunday, November, 11th let's have a Pizza Party: Rd 2! All you gotta do to join in is either make or buy your favorite kind of pizza, snap a pic, and share it in a post titled "FB Pizza Party: Rd 2" between Friday and Sunday, and it'll be almost like we're all sharing a meal together! You can share recipes too if you make your own! And it can be literally any kind of pizza: "traditional" pizza, pizza bagels, dessert pizzas, pizza casserole, etc. etc.

I'm looking forward to it, and I hope you can all join in!

Ok, now let's get back to today! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with an abs workout! I'm giving serious consideration to tagging on a short kickboxing workout too. I think that'll be fun and give me my kickboxing fix for the week too haha.

And what about some good food going on for today?

I'm thinking it's gonna be a leftover night. What's in the fridge and needs to be eaten up, is what's for dinner!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday (or Thursday), and thanks so much for checking in with me!